07 December 2013

Merely Ice Cream

You might not have heard of Merely Ice Cream before. Well, it has only one branch and they are located not at fancy places where people might often hang out. 
Right after finals, I was craving for waffles and ice cream of course. It has been so long ever since I had such food for my soul. HAHA! So, I've seen people instagramming Merely Ice Cream. Fortunately, we were around the area - Bugis - we decided to locate the store.

It was just right opposite and close by Nafa! Really convenient to chill at such places yah, Nafa students? hahaha. I sure would go visit everyday if I were them. Eat til I'm so sick of waffles and ice cream! The store ambience was pleasant and quiet. Told you little people hang out over there~ It was a lovely setting with those cool crate-like tables that gives a vintage look to it. 


^Waffles with Hazelnut Kit Kat Ice Cream, $6.10 
The waffles were absolutely crispy and warm when served. I love the smell and the sound of crispy waffles. I sure won't complain upon seeing brownish almost burnt waffles sides because I love the crust and the crispiness it gives.
Hazelnut kit kat ice cream was a spot on choice of ice cream! Before deciding on ur ice cream, they would allow you to sample the ice cream of your choice! How lovely. In addition, they have variety of ice cream. I tell you... You'll sure be spoilt for choice! And I sure did! Hahaha. To be on the safe side, I'll just stick to chocolate base.


Location: 
Merely Ice Cream 
#01-13
Sunshine Plaza
91 Bencoolen Street
Singapore 189652

contactus@merely.com.sg
+65 62380890

Facebook / Instagram / Website

No comments:

Post a Comment