08 December 2013

I Am... Cafe

Headed down for cafe lunch with bro and mama at I Am Cafe. It's easy to find this store as it is located just by the roadside. Also, along Haji Lane and very close by Masjid Sultan. By now, everyone would have heard of this cafe. Especially for the Muslims as it as trendy as a cafe would be and also Halal! That what matters to us :) 

I am so glad that this cafe existed. I am now able to enjoy lovely and pleasant cafe setting. Moreover, I get the opportunity to indulge myself to delicious, stylish plating of foods. Such as thin crust pizzas, fat and yummy fries, variety of delicious cakes and pies and also  cute mini (nice plating) burgers! Yummm! 


^ Fries with Mayo, $5.90+ 
It's unlike any other normal fries such as those in Manhattan Fish Market/ Fish & Co. Their fries were fat and so potato-ish taste. It was not salty at all and served warm was the best fries I've eaten. Is it just me being so hungry or is it the fries being so naturally delicious? 


^ Hawaiian Pizza, $12.90+
I have a fetish for cafe settings. And one of the plus points for it was the way they plate their foods. The pizza was of thin crust (most probably the biscuit crust type). The ham on the pizza wasn't stingy at all! Just look at them hammss! *drools* As I am a small eater, cafe is my cup of tea and having just three slices of the pizza made me full already! :) 


^ Rainbow Crepe, $8.90+ 
"There's always room for desserts!" 
The rainbow crepe looks dashing and appetizing. It sure does! However, the price paid for it doesn't top the amount of happiness I have for it (marginal utility lesser than marginal cost - how now?!). I thought it was meh, normal, so-so. I even did take a closer look at it and announced that I would be able to make my own rainbow crepe although it's very troublesome with all the redundant layers~ 

I'm sure to come again coz I love the cafe setting. Hehehe. Maybe for more of the pizza! YAY! 

Location: 
I Am...
  • 674 North Bridge Road 
  • #01-01, off Haji Lane (Opposite Golden Landmark Hotel)
  • Singapore, Singapore 188804



No comments:

Post a Comment