08 December 2013

Pandora Charm Bracelet



With some help from Mama, she managed to grab the cheapest set of safety clip, normal clips and spacer for me! Of course, she's totally into this and was absolutely excited being able to online shop on new things. While I was having a hell of a good time studying for finals, there she is occupying herself with her super duper Pandora Charms research. She's real good at it. Won't even wanna add on to her shopping for her branded bags. lol. 

And today, as I've promised to pamper and buy myself charms after finals, I got two new charms! Yay! It's the airplane and the ladybug you see on the picture. Unfortunately, carousel was out of stock :( sigh. If I've known, I would have purchased it. It's alright, maybe next year or someone who would be selling it at a cheaper price online. HEHEHE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment