29 December 2013

I Am.... Cafe (Sunday's Brunch)

 had dinner with him at I Am...Cafe!  I love the way they do their food plating, their cakes over there (not that I had them tonight)
On Sundays, I Am.. Cafe specially changed their usual menu. They had the Brunch Menu special which kinda consist of .... Well, breakfast + lunch food! Duh. However, I felt it was more of breakfast food and... less on the lunch part. I was quite shocked to see no pizzas/burgers/fries which was what I had the last time I visited the cafe. 

Nonetheless, the above food we had were the ones I looked forward to have in a cafe. They seriously melted my heart with their food plating. I thought they were gonna serve us in small portion but heeeyy.... I forgot the name of the food we had but it's $12.90 each. Can la hor the pricing since we dined in a cafe... the food plating definitely is pretty, 

Location: 
I Am...
  • 674 North Bridge Road 
  • #01-01, off Haji Lane (Opposite Golden Landmark Hotel)
  • Singapore, Singapore 188804

No comments:

Post a Comment