31 July 2013

Trip down Somerset

Finall, I managed to find time away from work and catch up with these two donkeys. It's been long since I went out with them - almost a month if I'm not wrong. So, we went iftar together at Eighteen Chefs! We weren't exactly sure where to go but, we knew we had something planned. Razz and I wanted to get our New Balance shoes! (We've been longing for ittttt) 

Since she had 25% discount which ended on 31st July itself, we decided Somerset was a good choice to shop for New Balance shoes. Why? Because Cineleisure has Leftfoot. And, over at Leftfoot thery have various New Balance designs which can be seen on the web store. Moreover, Scape, too, has New Balance outlet. However, it has much limited designs, we can still use the 25% voucher Razz has! :D 

And yes, at the end of the day, we did brought home a pair of New Balance shoe. And I certainly loved mine! Although, it looks kinda guyish... but heeeyyy, whatever~ Totally worth the trip, the reccee and also, spending the whole night over at New Balance outlet. Pssst, they were actually about to close their store anyway. Hell, we spent a loooooonngg time over there! They must be pissed, I supposed. HAHAHAAHAHHA! 

Well, here's to a very jolly good time reading what I wrote above. It's timeee to peel your eyes to amazing food shots! Eighteen Chefs' desserts are to die forrrr!!! Like I said I want to come here again, I suureeeee did! This time round I tried the Cheese Baked Rice (which I ate on my own and almost did finish it! YAY ME!). We, then, bought two types of desserts - Brownie and Blueberry Waffles. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment