01 August 2013

MairyleBeau

Flower headbands are an in thing currently for girls. Obviously, girls -.- hahaha. Anyhooo, I've been really keen and motivated to make flower headbands / crowns on my own. I've thought it aloud that I might want to make for friends as a birthday gift or ...... just for fun. I did (at least) tried my best to find nice looking tiny, acceptable looking flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't find any that I liked. So..... There goes my burning desire to create flower headbands or simply just put it...I'm soooo super not into D.I.Y at all. Better not try doing D.I.Y myself, it definitely won't turn out great as I thought it would. 

Anyway, I bought...Yes, I ended up buying~ From a beautiful Instagrammer who has a similar name as mine! Uh huh, as the blog post title says it all - it's from MairyleBeau. I discovered this online blogshop when I first came across their store at Expo. The way they set up their store, the way they portray a girly look was truly something that attracts me. I'm sure other girls would love it too! So, I followed them on Instagram.

They had this flower headband customisation preorder. Where customers were able to be creative and decorate their own flower headbands! With instructions given by them, customised flower headbands procedure was easyyy peasy! Take a look at mine (below picture)!  


Lastly, I am glad they packed the parcel super nicely and adorably! Coz first impression counts! I hoped to see more new lovely items  from them! So, gonna support them! hehehe~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment