

had mini retail therapy. Anddddd yahoooooo! Bought my scoks for my Dr Martens! Y'all have no slightest clue of how happy I was finally buying pair of socks I want so much!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! :D YAHOOO!
When I got home, I put them on and slide around the whole house, showing off my new pair of gorgeous socks to my parents. HEHEHHEE. Yes, very happy.
JUST A PAIR OF SOCKS CAN MAKE MY LIFE A WHOLE LOT BETTER.
And Uniqlo , once again, brought happiness to me. I love it when they have sales. They should! I will work there one day! Watch me. No now, coz I'm........... Whats the point of working when they really would love to recruit full-timers.

This was today after the last day of school!!!!!! Had lunch @Simpang Bedok. For a change at least rather than same old ITAS.
First time bring at Simpang in the afternoon. Preferred night life. Hustle, you see.

Grocery shopping after that. And found this horribly cute cheese package. Wait, HORRIBLY. :) Noooooooo, NOT ANY cheese packaging can ever make me die for a slice of cheese! Unless the cheese are hidden in any sandwiches/pizzas.
Oh wait, I want pizza :(
LOL you ate cakes, that day I went out cycling.....
ReplyDelete