21 February 2012

I TELL

you guys something...
It isn't fair to just let me do everything. It isn't fair to let me decide and people just don't give valid,reasonable, amazing, beeter-than-mine ideas. It isn't fair to let me talk and discuss while watching motherfucking birds sitting,lazing around. And fuck, you're just in front of me and I'm watching with what's that? ACHING HEART. It isn't fair to choose the weak ones, the incapable ones... to lead :( It isn't fair that I know everything and I need, HAVE, SERIOUSLY WILL do everything...

I hate it when I need to painstakingly forgive someone so dear. But in the end, it's of no use... In the end, they unknowingly repeat their heartbreaking mistakes. I'm tired even when that event has not even been started yet. Because all I can see is... Failure?

I dont know. Help me. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment