17 February 2012

EO CAMP

Okaaaaaay. Let's blog now. It's been long since the last post.
Soooo this was on last last week, 4-5Feb.


Photobucket


I'm sorry that I disappeared SUDDENLY for the 1st night. HAHAHAAH! It was sooooooo extremely boring. I had to leave. And I was starving.


But they enjoyed having me in the first place. Tell the truth, guys. hahahhah!!!!!! Blaaaaah. Had fun snaping and playing around with shutters for them. And got an ALMOST awesome shot of this dude. :) Didnt expect that. Im good! YAY!
Abih, during ice breaking also got one "M18" gif. Which was on the last-day video itself! Seeeeee, I'm a good publicity! Still give ideas for video somemore. CHEEEEYYY. hahahahhahah! YAY ME!

So, end of that Friday.... Erm, yeah.
Escaped for the night. And spent under the moonlight at this circle place with....... :):):)
And got interrogated afterwards. Thanks for the privacy.
HAHAHAHA! okkaaaaayy. NEXT~




Day 2.
Same old. I disappaeared again. Well, didnt popped in early for the group. Had to deal with Japanese Exchange Issues. HOLY COW you know that event. ARGGGGHHHH! :( I HATE. MYSELF.
Soooo... Instead of fidning my group, I decided to hang out with the Programmers~ andddd found out... OH YAY! I got a newwww bitch in my life! YAHOOO~ FUCKING BITCH I TELL YOU. FUCCCKINNNG BITCH. I wish I could have grab her and pin her down on the floor. And and also SLAAAAAPPPP HER FACE. Deserves one.

Calm down. TADAAAAA!
Anndddd snapp snaaapppp. Shutter time with Programmers!

Below. I find her like pouncing on her boyfrind instead of Hadugen(sp?)-ing him. Hmmmm....


Photobucket

Photobucket


YAY! THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment