14 February 2015

Nur Indah @ Changi Village




Today, it is not about cafe food. It's about traditional malay dishes from Nur Indah in Changi Village! They do have an outlet at Joo Chiat/Geylang if I'm not wrong and it is always packed. Upon hearing and reading them on newspaper, my family and I went down to Changi for lunch and to fill our empty stomach. Family I meant was just my parent and I. My brothers weren't there and that's why we just order the Nasi Ambeng for 2 pax. which costed $24.90. It was soooo worth it and the generous serving of lauk pauk. I don't think it was spicy especially their sambal belacan coz I can take spicy food. And I like each and every one their lauk pauk. Oh, so dahsyaaaattt. Yums in my tums! I love the way that they served it in a dulang which makes it so traditional and it makes you so much satisfied eating in that manner. Like the saying "Sharing is Caring". It applies here. 

Right after those heaty food in a heaty weather head down to the hawker centre area for Penang Cendol. Unfortunately, it was not sweet for a Chendol. Too much ice probably. Nonetheless, it was a great way to cool down rather than eating ice cream at (a couple of) nearby ice cream parlours/cafe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment