06 February 2015

Fairy Lights




A girl's dream come true kind of wedding. Lovely wedding set ups and a suitable place to create an enchanting wedding - Burkill Hall, Botanical Gardens. Her wedding theme was Party and it sure was like party with all her DIY decorations. With her standard shades of black, white and gold, her crew (which was her part timers) decorated the entire place with balloons, photo frames, spray painted tissue boxes (sorry, exposed) and fairy lights. Probably there's more that I didn't manage to uncover. Basically, her wedding was entirely done by Spatula crew. For example, the dessert table, desserts, wedding cake (was done by the bride herself) and also, the door gifts. Definitely needed the support from her employees and a great way to budget a wedding after paying for a hefty sum (i think) to rent Burkill Hall for almost the entire day. Congratulations to you two and also, the most enchanting wedding I have ever been done. I can't help but to feel jealous for her successful and lovely wedding. It looked spectacular both in the day and night. 

In addition, is it just me or the food they catered was so yummy?! Probably it has been a long time since I attended a wedding. Yums in my tums. And for the desserts, it was not traditional melayu kuehs. Of course, not (LOL!). I do miss Spatula's desserts such as brownies, tarts, cupcakes.... Oh, I'm sure glad she ordered a hell loads of eclairs and cream puffs. Smart. 

 There's a photobooth tooooo! The company is managed by her cousin. What can I say from a family with a business background. I'M IN LOVE WITH THE PHOTOBOOTH! But, I don't quite like it coz it managed to capture my flaws.

Here's the door gift! Macarons and it tasted not sweet (surprisingly) and yummy! Really amazed by the new bakers in Spatula. So glad to have met them too! Wish I was still part of them but, nah. hahaah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment