18 September 2014

Llao llao



Morning! 
I am finally not a Llao llao Virgin anymore! I'm pretty sure it's the most popular froyo in town now. It has expanded to Somerset and Singapore Poly. Oh you lucky school having all kinds of food there. Now, a dessert store in school? Let's have one in NTU! Lol. 

From the name llao llao, I seriously thought it was Chinese origin. Coz it does sound Chinese, no? Unfortunately, sorry if I have insulted the brand name. It's from Europe! No wonder I see ang mohs outside the store today. Business meeting prolly? Llao llao first store was at Marina Square. Just a walking distance from my work place (Yoguru's RC) but I finally tried it today. 

I'm not sure what's special to this llao llao froyo tho. Probably it's due to the way they present their cup of froyo. I bought the above and it's called Sanum - parfait looking. I did recommend that Yoguru should sell something like that too. It's presentable and attractive, don't you think so? After endlessly scrolling down Instagram pictures of llao llao for the past few months, I too wanted to have a llao llao picture in my insta feed. But, it ended up being here. Sad to say, my cup of froyo wasn't pretty enough to be on my insta. Boohoo :( 

The girl who served my froyo was not generous at all. I saw how the way she scoop up my fruit and cookie topping. You know you're serving teengers/young adults and they're very observant on this kind of things, why don't you be a lil generous? From pictures I saw on insta, wow... The serving was a lot, the sauce was too generous. But... Mine meh. Here's what I ordered: 

Sanum consists of three types of fruits, one type of dry toppings and one type of sauce. I choose strawberry, watermelon and blueberry as my fruit toppings. Caramelised cookie for dry - it was soooooo good to be honest. Suits the froyo fyi. And mango sauce. 

For now, I'll still stick to Yoguru as my favourite froyo store! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment