03 October 2014

Gardens by The Bay



Visited Gardens by the Bay today. My very first time visiting. I have always wanted to go however, Singapore's weather prevented me from going. Despite the sunny sunny sunny sunny day today, we spent about 6 hour  there. My Facebook page has more flora and fauna images. For our shoot (lol, shoot), I decided to just keep a low profile and just post the pictures here! Enjoy, you lucky readers. haha. 

I do pity Eunice as she has to stand posing and maybe...maybe... there were times crowd came from my back. Of course, she felt embarrass standing, smiling for a photo. WE NOT MODELS. I'm not a quick photographer :'( oh welllzzz. Among all the hundredths shots I took, here are A FEW of my favourites I took of Eunice. 





Next are shots of flowers! Flowers are truly flawless and I love taking any type of flowers. I got exciting seeing and taking shots of flowers. I love flowers, I do. However, I had no clue on how to adjust the light exposure settings of my camera (well, my brother's). Hence, mostly the images are bright and more on the whiter tone. To all flower lovers, enjoy!








I was most excited for the daisiessss!!! So, I had a lot of shots of this. Also, our selfies, wefies too! 


Almost as huge as Eunice's hands. 



Here's me shot by Eunice. Better than me, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment