16 May 2014

Rainbow desserts - I Am... cafe

After visiting Line Pop Up store, we headed for some desserts! We decided not to eat our usual waffles date. Instead we had rainbow cakes. At first, we visited La Marelle Cafe but somehow or rather, the cafe wasn't up to my expectations. I thought it was very spacious and cozy. But it was... rather small? There were not much cakes as what I've seen on Instagram.

We then headed for I Am... cafe! I'd like to intro Eunice to the rainbow crepes. So, hungry me decided to challenge myself for an extra cake - rainbow cake. And now I know why people don't finish their cakes (both red velvet and rainbow). It's soooooo creamy with cream cheese!!! I cannot! What seemed like I played with my food... But I didn't. I was segregating the cream cheese of course.

^ Rainbow cake & rainbow crepe ($8.50 each) 
Still love the rainbow crepe though. Omnomnomnom~ 

Location: 
I Am...
  • 674 North Bridge Road 
  • #01-01, off Haji Lane (Opposite Golden Landmark Hotel)
  • Singapore, Singapore 188804

No comments:

Post a Comment