16 May 2014

Line Pop Up Store

Headed down to the temporary Line Pop Up Store Singapore at Wisma Atria~ The merchandise were all too that I almost couldn't resist not buying one of them. Sigh. Luckily, I'm very discipline enough and rest assured, I didn't purchase anything from the store! Yay! *cries, smiling* Though.... the mug was so adorable and worth it..... Sigh sigh. 

Anywayz, being the usual unlucky Humaira, I didn't get to experience something surprising/ unsual during my visit there. If you dont know, I'm referring to the lucky woman whose man dressed up as the Brown mascot last week (?). Sadly, no one proposed to me. Oh weellz~ HA HA HA.... I didn't stayed long to wait for the mascot to meet and greet me. So, this huge figurine and standees will do and bring me pleasure. 

My thighs look like chicken drumstick la sia *cries* 
Time to run, not jog. 

And that's Cony the rabbit! 


Here's Brown the bear. 
I doubt the caterpillar has its own name... hmmm...



*cues Katy Perry's I kissed a Girl* 

I kissed a bear
and... 
He likes it~~ 

We had this lucky draw whereby we only have to upload picture taken at Line Pop Up Store on any of our social media.When it comes to lucky draw.... You can tell whether I bring luck to the world or not. I only won Line Sticker coupon which worth USD 1.99. How ridiculous. The stickers are selling at $2.58! Sheesssshh meesssh. Meanwhile, luck was on Eunice's side and she received a sticker coupon and a balloon! Which was lovely. Sigh. At least Eunice decided to combine our sticker coupons together. I hope I can send her a sticker gift. Please allow that! 

So, I know myself and I have been unlucky for 20 years of my life. Andddd.... that is one of the reasons I do not like MCQ tests/exams. Lady Luck doesn't exist, okay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment