12 March 2014

TGIW

Still having he recess week mood hence, #TGIW : Thank God It's Waffles on a lovely Wednesday! Back to yummy, cripsy and cozy ambience Merely Ice Cream shop at Bencoolen. 

^ Waffles + Ice Cream ($6.10) 
Today, we picked the peanut butter ice cream! For the love of peanut butter, the ice cream really had the peanut butter-y taste! Which then left me... thirsty for water thereafter. I,too, really adore their freshly made and crispy waffles! Not too sure if it's the greatest waffles to date tho... But, I'm sure other places would have lovely waffles. Such as eighteenchefs, mmmm. I miss that place.
Thereafter, we went to see party shops selling all sorts of party items, gift doors what not. As usual, shopping with me makes me crazily restless.... We're having party in the store! YAY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment