07 March 2014

Bread Class @ Zan's Treats

I've always wanted to make my own bread because I find it a really top-notch skill. Once you know how to make your own bread or bake pastries, you're just like up there. Well, in my opinion that is. These two to me are absolutely time consuming and requires loads of energy to make. Nonetheless, breads are amazing food and are totally not easy to make. I love the techniques in making bread, the way the yeast helps the bread to rise (rise reaaaall big and fluffy). I love the smell of breads when it's in the oven. The way you tear apart your bread and say "Hey, this bread is fluffy". And you take a bite to it....Ohhh boy~ This only applies to bread made with quality yaaah~ 

I once booked a class that offers to teach two types of buns from Siti Delights and it costs me $130. I wasn't intelligent enough to think it was a total rip off to POSB Bank Account Savings. LOL.  Due to it's lack of response, that bread class closed down. Sheeesh kebab. I thought it was the end for me and I rather spend more time on my studies than all of these. As I looked through my Facebook, this kakak from Cake Module class (indirectly) intro-ed me to Zan's Treats. What distinguished between Zan's and Siti's is that Zan's pictures were taken beautifully. Thus, it attracted me to try and join one of her class. 

Luckily, its recess week and bread module was available on this week! YAY! Alhamdullilah. I thought the class was worth it as it offers to teach 5 types of buns instead of 2 (like the other company, hurhurr~) for $130 as well. YAAAYYYYY! 

I totally enjoyed the class even tho I was damn careless and blur sotong down there. Since it was my first time and the others were like makcik-makcik standard customer yg cap duit and joined a lot of classes before (-.-").  Anyhooooo, enough said. Let's see some breads! 


What we were suppose to do, given two basic bread recipe and different types of fillings and toppings for or bread! And different pattern for each type of bread. 


^ Chicken Floss Bun
As I was putting on the floss, I can't help myself to think it looks/ felt like...........HAHAHAHAH.... Pubic hair. Shit, there I've said it. I am so sorry! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH! I don't fancy chicken floss anyway, hence I think I have the right to comment on it. hahahaha! 

^ It's me and my partner in the process of making red bean buns! Oh, I love red bean buns. I secretly weigh more of the red bean filling to be incorporated into the bun. Yummmmeehhhhzzzz! 
Somehow or rather I realised my wrist is fucking bony! Sigggghhh, tak cukup makan ke Puan Humaira??? 

My favourites! Both are red bean buns but are of different designs! Looks good, eh? Like the ones in bakery stores? Hehehehe. 

TAADAAA! 

Not sure why the hell I did a thumbs up. So makcik makcik Facebook display pic!!! LOLLLL!
Sorry kalau tersinggung.  

No comments:

Post a Comment