14 March 2014

TP Eng



My favourite shop to stock up snacks during MP/SIP officially closed down. 

This is the shop that was once located in BreadBoard but ever since BreadBoard  renovated to become even more stylo milo. Like seriously stylo. You find yourself situated at Food Culture/ Food Junction/Banquet instead of what they usually call 'school canteen'. I know right, new BreadBoard is more atas and there's variety of food now!!! They even have waffles and takoyaki. Wtffff, takoyaki in school?!?! Hope TP kids will be fatter than my batch. 

Honestly, my eng batch can say quite fit la hor. Since BreadBoard closed, we only have Short Circut to depend on. And the Malay stall there punye la terok lauk pauk dierr. I cannot sia. Most of us would end up walking to School of Design/Sci. 

Anyhooooo, that Uncle Jimmy's stall was very well known for his excellent service! Everytime this white haired uncle would say 'Thank you' in all sorts of languages. Long time nvr see him tho. Hope he sihat walafiat :) And also, their kuih pauuuus and siew mais. Oh, my faaavvvz!  This stall will be in the hearts of all students especially the engineers. 

I miss Temasek Poly fooooooodddd. I can go visit (freaking 5-10mins walk from home) but I'm too lazyyyyyyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment