02 January 2014

Yogu Galz


Had dinner with the Yogu Galz, the ones from RC & Nex. We went to Seoul Garden and... I didn't eat that much. It's not that I don't want to. Neither am I afraid to show my monstrous side. Since we have to be considerate and think about the other girls, I could not enjoy as much beef as I wish. I love black pepper beef please. However, some... well, most of the girls in my table don't eat beef *insert sad face* . So, I had to eat just chicken. chicken. chicken. Boring. Oh, and for the very first time, I tasted turkey meat! It's yummy and sweet. Then again, one girl didn't like the turkey and said it was sweet. So, again, chicken. 

After dinner, we walked to MBS to watch the waterworks thinggy and played our Secret Santa. It was darn chilly tonight and I certainly shivered a little. Tried to act strong against the chilly breeze haha. I regret not bringing cardigan - not that I expect we were going there~~

Anyway, the manager belanja us drinks from Coffee Bean after Seoul Garden. What to do, just accept her generosity lor~ hahaha! Unfortunately, I got myself Double Choc Ice Blend and not realising it was with additional coffee to it. Darn it. I assumed it would be like McCafe just say Double Choc and they serve just pure double choc. My drink ended up to have so much of the coffee and damn pathetically little choc taste to it. I hate it so much and ended up not drinking it. Well, I took less than 20 small sips to be honest. Sorry, I don't drink coffee. I regretted not ordering my standard hot choc. hahah.

k bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment