06 January 2014


Everytime when I work the auntie from Ya Kun Kaya Toast gives me free Kaya/Peanut Butter/Sugar Toast. Or if she feels like it, like this morning, she gives me free French Toast! I would rarely get the disgusting flavours such as Cheese French Toast. Seriously gross. 

However, I could only understand her when she say "Xiaomei" loudly. And I would definitely know she's calling out for me and there you go, Humsie, free toasts for you! Yipeeee!

I'm currently working and enjoying my free French Toast (I love French toast w/I any surprise cheese in it). The auntie said smth after passing the toasts to me but I don't quite understand. Probably she told me to "Eat while it's still hot!" And so, I went on saying "Orh, xie xie". 

HAHAAHAH. Do I even look Chinese? Also, all three One Direction's album is on the houseeeee! Visit me at Yoguru RC if you want to tune in to 1D while eating yoghurt. LOLLLLL! 

Bored coz there ain't customers. Boleh tutup kedai.

No comments:

Post a Comment