08 January 2014

Project Sewing

I planned out the things I want to do during the one month school holiday. Despite me having quite few shifts for work in December, I still want to accomplish as much. Let's say... Baking (the ones I haven't try to bake at home yet) and also... Sewing! 
I'm not sure why sewing came to my mind. But I would want to try it. Well, maybe not doing everything... Because I have no clue to any basic sewing. At all no. Luckily,my mom knows and (most probably) want to learn a few basic sewing techniques from her :) My mom is really talented.She can totally do everything. Every single error I made, when she touches/alters it, it will turn out perfectly fine~ Just like my dinosaur cookies! I'm greatly blessed to have her as my mom. I know some of my friends' mom ain't like her~ HOHOHO!!! You jelllyyy?!?!?! 

Despite her saying 
"Sewing very tedious you know. If never do some steps properly cannot continue from there. Can just throw the cloth and forget about it!" 
Not only that, she even tell stories whatever she heard from her friends (who are an expert in sewing) and definitely want to scare the shit out of me. However, it turned out perfectly fine~ And I'm loving what my mom and I made! Yay! Mostly it's her hard work. 

Before 15 January arrives, I have to die die complete my flared midi skirt! That's what I've been dying to have. My own midi skirt. I don't want to buy it from online shops/ boutiques because I'm afraid the length would not be midi for me. I'm short what can I do, *shrugs*. Rest assure, the midi skirt is complete! I'll show it off when the time comes. However, I'm not too sure what blouse to wear... I'm worried it would not be.... formal enough? 


No comments:

Post a Comment