18 January 2014

OCS Social Night

15th January 2014 ; The Chevrons 

I was invited to Nizar's Social Night. Yes, I wore my made-by-me midi skirt! I super loved it and am so proud of myself.I completed it a week before sch starts (I've blogged about it).

I didn't know what top I should wear to match my skirt. I, too, didn't want to waste money and apparently, many said I have too much clothings *roll eyes* I dont think so~ Lucky me, I shopped at Cotton On during the hols and bought this stripes top. Yay! I dressed casually instead of formally I supposed? Nonetheless, who cares? 

Social Night is specially for this OCS people. I never did hear anything/event like this from the other army-ish people blah~ According to Nizar, Social Night is to celebrate the end of service term for them. Okaaaaaayyy~ So.... Just see the pictures ya know~ 

 We both were damn hungry that during registration we ate potato chips/ nuts that were served around. Finally, we got in and ..... The food... yes, it was Chinese-style and the food was so Chinese-style also. Ingat ade Briyani ke ape....HAHAHA! But, no there weren't rice at all~ Unfortunately, the girls in my table didn't eat that much. And there's me.... Grabbing the food and eating a lot of chicken and fish and finishing the nice food before anyone gets them all. hahaha!

Here's Nizar's Buddy's date for that night. It was so awkward and we were bored since the guys took photo with their army clique. So, we stood there chit chat and... took pictures as well. HAHAHA! She's friendly and nice :) 


Here's a better picture of my flare midi skirt! Since Nizar doesn't look good here to be posted on instag, I post it here :) We didn't want to pose like everyone does so we act cool and classy and pose for the picture in a different way~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment