19 January 2014

Eat Play Love Cafe

Visited Eat Play Love Cafe at the ever famous happening cafe spot - Bugis Area. Apparently, Instagram was the obvious source that will lead you to such hidden cafe. This was located at Aliwah Street... which I had to Google Map for it. HAHAHA.

Unfortunately.... Eat Play Love Cafe is not halal certified... But... Not sure why the hell a lot of my bangsa come here and somemore eat the meaty food lor. Hmm... Anyway, since my friends and I was quite not alright/confident with some of the menu there hence, we settled for desserts! I'm sure there isn't any rum or raisin on the chocolates. 

So, we ordered... 
^Milk and Milo Waffle ($8.50) 
Homemade Milo spread sprinkled with mini marshmallows and condensed milk. And we got really cute snowball shapred vanilla ice cream! Which surpirisngly didn't melt that fast! 
I felt this waffle was alright with the yummy milo spread. However, I don't like marshmallows. 

^S'mores Waffle ($9.50)
Toasted giant marshmallow drizzled with chocolate sauce topped with delicious chocolate ice cream. 
 Uh huh, I love the ice cream on this waffle too! Probably cause it's chocolate. Hahaa. Anyway, the marshmallow was sadly much more burnt on one side, 3/4 of the waffles, dont you think so? I know what's s'mores are... But you're expecting slightly, even brown colour - That's what toasted means. I don't want burnt til black as you can see from there~
Like I've mentioned, I don't like marshmallows so.... This was... Thumbs down!

Here's the people I hung out with on my Saturday night! I really miss them so much!!! It's been more than 3months since we last met? Well, I just now that it was before Habil enlist~ So super glad to be able to meet them. Not all my friends I would agree to go out with though. i'm seriously selective HAHHAAH! That's why I'm lonely. 

Back on track, my friends and I were so not satisfied by this cafe. I really like the inside of the cafe , it's really pastel and so... cute. HAHA. There were craft things to do (but must pay hor!) hence, the name of the cafe - Eat PLAY Love. The food and beverages pricing were daarrrnn top notch and not worth it. For example, if you look closely at our drinks, we paid $4 for it. I thought they would serve like how 18 Chef does it, glass jar. But heeeey... this one uses disposable medium sized plastic cup. I would rather go Mr Teh Tarik and get a larger cup for just $3 below. Cheh. Moreover, the waffles were like the ones I bought from 7-11, seriously. And these waffles really took a super long time to be served. I thought it would be 15mins or less, it took 30-45mins for the waffles to be served. Really really sloooowwwww. We did order another dessert which was Coconut Delight and it didn't came after we waited for 1 hour plus for it. 

However, no harm trying and visiting new cafe. Although, once is enough for this cafe. 

Location: 
28 Aliwal Street
 #01-07 
Singapore 199918
Aliwal Arts Center

Operation Hours: 12pm to 10pm Daily
Closed on Tuesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment