05 June 2013

Bavarian Creme

Since I wasn't able to work at the cupcake store on Sunday due to other things~ I, too, didn't manage to grab hold and have my tummy filled with Sunday Specials which were S'mores and Bavarian Creme cupcakes! Ohhhhh how much I would love to taste S'mores!!! *inserts crying emoji* 

Anyway, I told Faezah about my cravings and how lucky she was to be able to taste the new cupcake flavours (probably). Andddd... She (most) prolly have told my boss, Anna, about it. Well, here I am showing of the Bavarian Creme cupcake~~ They kept it for me and put on hold til I returned back to work yesterday! 

Bavarian Creme was incredible! It's just simply vanilla base cupcake with custard filling inside it. Plus, blue coloured buttercream and some lovely golden balls to make it so extravagant! I sayyyy... The custard filling was mmmmmm~~!!! I wished it was drenched entirely with custard (impossible). Hahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment