06 June 2013

Heart Shape Velvet Bags

 Not sure what's wrong with me right now. Just felt like spending some hard earned money... Hahaha! Or probably the "I WANT!!!" feeling gets into me when browsing through fashion website/ instagram. They are suuuchh evil sources! Please, don't go visit them if you're broke. HAHAHAH!

I'm crazzzyyy about this heart shape bags since around 2-3 years ago?? It's sooo gorgeous! And I haaad to get one for myself! And... finally, I really did. It came in 5 different colours (shown below) and bam, I was (of course) spoilt for choice. But, honestly, I had in mind and eyed for the red. However, it didn't have stock for the red :( Nonetheless, the pink/brown/blue looks stunning as well! Thank god, for I have a blue baggu bag.. sooo.. Blue was out of my list. Now, left with brown and pink.....

And yup, brown and pink were the ones I bought! Loovvvingg ittt !!!!!!
I was completely over the moon when the parcel arrived in the morning today :D It arrived absolutely early than I expected it to be! Just around 3-4 days ago I ordered this. And DING DONGG! It arrived!
Not only that, it came along with a dust bag!!!! Soooooooo double over the moon right now!

For your info, I purchased these bags at Qoo10.sg which was formerly known as Gmarket. Click Here for link to where I got them!

HAPPY GSS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment