16 March 2013

NUS Open Day 2013

Went to National University of Singapore (NUS) for their open house. I missed out on NTU though... But I've visited them many times and went to MBS for several of their talks.. So, I'm guessing I don't really need to get any similar brochures/ goodie bags or attending similar talks~ :) 
NUS, Yeaaaahh, highly rated school. Top in Singapore, 22nd best University in the world - if I'm not wrong. I decided to attend their Dentistry talk as I reaaally really do want to pursue in it and it's beyond interesting. Nonetheless, magnificent career ahead of me I'm sure of it. However, upon sitting in the crowd of..... Mostly "A" Levels students I suppose? I couldn't help myself to think that I might fail on this application. Not only that, the degree course in Dentistry is damn pack and crazily tough. All in all, soooo interesting! * heart broken* Hahahaa. 

Anyhoooo, NUS goodie bag is so pretty. So sporty looking, as if I'm a Netball team player. haahhaa!!! Even the free photo taking booth... So coool~ With the props and all~ Soooooo awesome. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment