14 March 2013

Nuffnang


Yaaayyy! My cheque finally arrived after months I last checked them out! (since December?) But anyhooo, it doesn't matter how long I have to wait and anticipate the remaining days my cheque would arrive. As long as it arrives, I'm glad and blessed enough that it didn't fall into someone else's home or Nuffnang was to busy and forgot to mail the cheque.

I'm glad they even mailed to inform me about my cheque. Even if I'm privileged enough to inform them about my late payments. But I chose not to..... Why? Because I wouldn't want to act like a typical kiasu person who always thinks about money $$$$. Since Nuffnang have few of events coming up soon, I thought maybe.... They might be busy preparing for it. So.... tadaaa, how considerate I am! Teeehee~ 

Thanks to whoever clicked on my advertisements - below the banner and at the side bar. Love y'all. And  I shall make sure I'll blog interesting things as I possibly can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment