15 January 2012

Polaroid/Leme Cam




Woke up early in the morning to bake another batch of chocolate muffins. It's not that I feeell for baking on that day. I'm just trying and trying to make it perfect. Too make it perfect and better than before. So.... I guess I'll try again next time coz this batch kinda not so sweet and still dry. But not so dry as compared to before. Anyway, I myself have to suffer as well.... I'll have to eat them. But what are friends for ~~ HAHAHAHA. Gave 3 each to Eunice & Zhi Yi ! hehehe. YAY!
Eat with milk next time ! So that you guys wont choke when eating. hehehe. Just saying....

So ya, celebrated the 19th yesterday.
Well, two suprises in one day. Got off train at CityHall and the two SUPRISINGLY put on a bright red bowler hat on me! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. daaaammnn. Next time must keep my mouth shut on what I craved for. YAAAAAAAAAYY!
THANK YOUUUUU, GUURLLLS~

Went for ZhiYi's CNY shopping then hungrrryyyy people wants Strudel !
YAAAAAAYYY! Got my taste buds on Sliced Strawberry Strudel. Probably the worth it pastry I've eaten so far. It's huge. It's stacked high. The strawberry is moderately sour :) Andddd.... The price ? Not that bad.
Sliced is better than previous mini strudel I guess.

Look at my strawberries!!!!!!!!!! :D



Suprise Part 2 ! hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
Hope you'll make use of your instax and save money on film/batteries. HAHAHAHAHAH!



STRUDEL. STRUDEL. STRUDEL. STRUDEL. STRUDEL.STRUDEL.STRUDEL.STRUDEL !!!!!

Should have bought a red baggu bag instead of blue.... It's okaaayyy~ I knoooww I can't resist red ojects. heh.



Since on 10 November 2011, they suprised me with a kiss on both of my cheeks SIMULTANEOUSLY. chey. hahahahahha!!!!!!! So...... taadaaa!




I looooveeeeee this polaroid with Eunice. hehehehe.
OK. SOOOO BIAS.



See la. Got spammed.

Ok, have a good Sunday! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment