15 January 2012



GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK

Cuz you've been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away
Some things, you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Baby, I can ease the ache...


MUST WAAATTCCHHH! It's A to the M to the A ZING!!! :O
Loooookkkk at her hair !!!!!!!! Look at the colour of her hair !!! Look at her curls !!!! Listen to her sing ! Her voice !!!
Her coaaaattt! The way she dress. She's beautifuuuulll~ :')

Watch part 1:31 , so cute of her to give a little dance and following the beat of her song.
Watch how she singss -observe her tongue movement at 4:05.

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW! I wishhh. I just wissh I was there,in that country, on that very day! If she comes to Singapore and she does this suprise show (I WISH), it'll be worth coming down to Sinagpore Indoor Stadium - standing pen- and stay overnight for her show. DAAAAAMMN.

Imma raping the replay button since early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment