Cupcakes from a guy yesterday!!! A really really nice wonderful guy friend ! HEHEHEEHHE.
Who? Habil !!!
Yes, ok. Ya. Anyway, that chocolate on that cupcake was nutella ! And honestly, it has made the whole cupcake extremely delicious. Apart from that marshmallow and cream cheese. Since I'm not fan of those two. But who the hell won't love Nutella?! hahahaa.
You, guys , should see the interior. It's cute. hahaha
Not that bad for first try :)
And no guy I've met ever bake. Plus side shared with his fellow mates. HEHHEHEHE.
YAY!
Imma sooooo gonna bake my chocolate brownies during CNY. Maybe have peanut butter to it ? Hmmmm.... Considering...
Gotta blog about this! Felt really proud of my bioinfo team on our projects. Though... Whatever I did, always end up with a B. But, it's good enough. In addition, helping out others as well :)
Annddddd........ I just had a SUPER great night to end a Tuesday too! HEHEHEHEHHE.
-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment