07 November 2014

Di-no-sores




 It's my birthday month and I was shocked to meet her with a dinosaur in her paper bag! How could someone let her into the M.R.T???!??! Dangerous item!!! I was soooo elated with the balloon! I always wished to receive balloons on my birthday. And this dinosaur balloon ain't nothing plural but it was extremely cute to walk around with. Everyone kept saying "DINOSAUR!" when I walked through the M.R.T station and bus interchange despite it trying to hide in the paper bag.

We, to, caught The Best OF Me. Book written by my all -time favourite author, Nicholas Sparks. Of course and as expected the book is waaay wayyy better than the movie. I was so upset they cut some important (gory) stuffs! Yes, they couldn't fit the whole book into a movie. The book is way more detailed and contained more characters. The movie,too, did change a few characters. But whatevss. Also, no wonder it's NC16!!! And they ticket personnel HADDD to check my IC! LOLLL! I'm not like my age, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment