05 August 2014

Spatula Bakery

Finally, I am back.... Not to work at Spatula but just visiting my fellow colleagues. Awww, I miss working there. I miss the atmosphere, I miss dealing with delicious sweet treats, I miss the smell of cakes whenever I entered the kitchen to start work, I miss decorating cupcakes, I miss learning new things about cake decorating, cake makig~ Sigh. 

Their new store is hugeeee! Seriously huge that you can even play catching in there. Faezah gave me a tour to the new store. Yay! I'm glad I was welcomed to do so. The kitchen is amazingly huge compared to the previous store. I'm loving the front counter too. So... posh looking and organized. 

Yeah, if you see it, you'll agree with me. I ddin't take photo of the store since I was busy being entertained and catching up with the boss and Faezah. How bout you guys check out their instagram, @Spatulabakery

^ Waffles and Ice Cream ($10)
    Brownies (5 for $2)
   Cookies and Cream Milkshake ($7)
   Cappuccino ($4) 

Omgggg, I love the waffles! It's thick and cripsy, served warm too! Even if you're a slow eater like me, the waffles still taste good and not soggy at all! It's super huge and like I said, thick! Damn generous and worth the $10 to be honest. It may look costly but it consists of fruits, huge scoop of ice cream, evenly distributed sauce and whipped cream. I'm pretty sure those popular waffle cafe might not have serve such generous amount of whatever I've mentioned! I thought it was me.... Since I was an ex-Spatulan (lol!) so they decided to give me generous amount. But, when I looked through #Spatulabakery on Instagram.... I'm not alone, I knew it. 

The brownies were always delicious like it was back then. Yummy and fudgey. Unfortunately, I dislike the drink.... too sweet. 

Sorry for I did not order the cakes nor cupcakes since I already knew how it tasted like. I knew how it is made. How it is being decorated. So, why not you guys give it a try! No harm at all~ Just a little advice, don't buy too much coz they are honestly generous. Even the cake, it is a huge piece costing $8 - $9 per slice. Don't forget to try their Red Velvet Cupcake and my favourite Peanut Butter cupcake (if they have!) YAY! 


Location: 
87 Frankel Avenue 
Singapore 458215 
Tel: 6243 3208
Operating hours: 10am - 10pm 
Website: SPATULABAKERY
Instagram: SPATULABAKERY

No comments:

Post a Comment