30 July 2014

Alfero Artisan Gelato

Impromptu waffle date with Eunice. I came back for you Avocado Gelatooo~ I had this during Yoguru dinner and the tummy craves for it all of a sudden. I had to intro Eunice to this place of course! She's my waffle and ice cream buddy! 

^ Waffles with 2 scoops ice cream ($11) 
Wait... I shouldn't even call them ice cream! They are gelatoooo! Gelatos are way way healthier compared to ice cream. They have lesser fat content. That's what I read at the store, heh. Alfero Artisan's Gelatos are mostly fruit flavoured. Which is good for those who are cautious about what they're eating. Fruit flavours are the safest and always taste so good. Guilt free too, maybe? 

We picked avocado and hazelnut gelato! You don't see avocado gelato that often, do you? I am a big fan of avocado of course. The gelato taste exactly like avocado milkshake! Ugghhh, so good. Blogging about this makes me crave for it~ Meanwhile, hazelnut tasted like Kit Kat. 
Anyway, the waffles were great and served warm. The aroma lasted til the very last waffle-square thereee... ok, maybe not. But it smells goood when they were in the kitchen making it! 

The very first time I dined in I had three gelato! I shared my waffle and gelato back then (of course). We picked Yuzu Milk, Avocado and Passion Fruit gelato. These three were the perfect combinationnnn ever! So fruity, mixed with sour sweet and milky goodness. I want to go back for more! Yums!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment