22 March 2014



As Nelson Mandela once said, "If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart."

^ I ever talked to a Japanese guy though. And showed him that I could write my name in katana. This was during Poly's Japanese Exchange prog. Of course, he was so impressed and kept talking about his Japanese culture. I like Japanese. They're.... Interesting and the way they speak is sooooooo cute (in my opinion). 

Above is my Japanese composition. At first, I was quite clueless what to write. After writing the first para, the ideas kept coming. Well, at least, I made use of past/present tenses just to show sensei that I understood and know how to use it. Too bad sensei warned us not to write too much... I could have written more hahahaha! Maybe keep it for next composition. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment