14 February 2014

Milk and Honey Gelato

It's 14 February! But.. who cares? 
Anyway, someone asked me out on an impromptu date today. I thought I would just hang out alone in school and do some revision before I head home. I even planned what to do on the way home - let's say... visit the shopping malls/ buy MacDonalds~ Hahaha! 
To add up to my lonely day today, I too felt kinda.. empty and.. hmm... felt alone despite having friends around me. Don't know why~ And an angel felt my loneliness (LOL!) and we went for waffles and ice cream at Bedok, nearby St. Anthony's School. She, too, wanted to do something after her last paper. So, yay we're free enough for each other! 
^ Waffles Buddy Set Meal ($9.50) 
Consisting a glass jar of lemonade, waffles (cut into 4 triangular pieces) and 2 scoops of ice cream 
The waffles were crispy and great. However, not sure whether it's due to the warm weather these days, both the ice creams melt reaaaall fast. After finishing our waffles, you can see our plate bleeding with our melted ice cream. Or most probably it's just us eating slowly. 
The staff there was pretty friendly. Since it was our first time patronising the store, they were kind enough to spend time with us and serve us as much ice cream samples. Or also, it could be no customers...  only Eunice and I at that time. HAHAHHA!  But yeah, they did the same to the other customers afterwards. 

Location:
Milk and Honey Gelato 
Block 86
Bedok North Ave 4
 #01-179
Singapore 460086



No comments:

Post a Comment