31 January 2014

GONG XI FA CAI !

Yeah, worked on the first day of CNY. As expected (duh~), surrounding shops were all closed. Except for Delifrance and shops that has plenty pinoys to work today. It was seriously quiet and seemed like a ghost town. Also, I blast my music! HAHAHAHAH! Anyway, I thought sales would be bad but... there were a few customers every hour. Hence, I was occupied. All in all, I cleaned the whole store. Either I was too bored or I was afraid to get caught on CCTV doing nothing for $15/hr. Kalau nak kerja dapatkan rezeki, kene berusaha kan? Don't work shake legs only mah~ 

^ So, that's my CNY OOTD yeah~ I'm not allowed to wear hand accessories during work so, oranges are fine. I think I looked gorgeous in the last picture, dont you think so? *flips hair* hohoho~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment