02 November 2013

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar

Hello November!

Obviously, everyone knows November is a great month. I hope so ya'll will find it legit.
Since November is a great month, everyone has to be great to me too. Especially my brother. He was the first to be great and awesome person to start off my great month - November. Due to next Saturday quiz he's gonna be having, he decided to treat me... well, the family, to happy yummy food.

What is happy yummy food? Hohoho, Max Brenner Chocolate Bar's desserts everybody!


The moment I was outside the store I was delighted to see the store's cozy ambience. I like such stores. It made me feel posh some way or another. Haha. Although we were quite.... unsure whether we could eat the food over there... So, we took a look at the menu first (just to be sure). LUCKILY, THE ALCOHOLS WERE CANCELLED (no available anymore liaaaooo!) And after flipping thru the menu, getting four thumbs up and two honest approval from the parents, my brother and I chose the crepe and waffles. To be sure our order was going to awesome, I googled for pictures of our order. They say picture describes a thousand words.

When we got served, the portion of each dessert was generous and big enough to feed two skinny people. I said skinny... Coz I'm very sure the famished would be able to finish it all by himself. There was one lady who did. Impressive!



^ Banana Hazelnut Crêpe ($17.90) 
chocolate hazelnut spread, sliced bananas, chocolate chunks and chopped hazelnuts. 
served with milk chocolate ganache, Choco-pops and dulce de leche ice cream


^ Banana Split Waffles ($18.90) 
caramelized bananas, vanilla icecream, sugar krispies, milk chocolate ganache and Choco-pops


No doubt due to the generous portion and yummy food, the price also... 'generous'. But I guess it was worth paying for :) Note, it's better to share! Don't be glutton if you were to dine in such places. Unless you can handle sweets that much. All in all, sharing is caring. 

Location: 
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar (I12 Katong)

Also, can be found in Vivo City and Esplanade :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment