28 September 2013

Samsung Camera

My eldest brother bought a new camera recently. It's a Samsung tho. I didn't show interested upon his new purchase (even tho his damn excited and happy towards it). But, hey, I've tried Samsung camera before and I don't fancy handling it. I still prefer either Olympus or Canon of course. Nonetheless, I have to deal with life and practice my camera skills with the new Samsung camera. 

To be honest, his purchase was quite worth it. Considering the fact that it includes almost every important accessories to accompany the camera.Such as, the camera bag, free zoom/macro lens (yessss!!!) and many other stuff that I don't really.... care much. 

So, family day it was on a Saturday. We tested it out. 


Can go photoshoot with the new camera already! The quality picture ain't bad at all! The greatest best thing about this new Samsung camera is it has this wifi feature which allows you transfer the pictures to your phone! All you have to do is have a wifi connected (obviously) and make sure download the Samsung Camera app to your phone devices! Anddd...taddaaaa! You can upload those pictures to your Facebook/Instagram/ wherever you want in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment