07 September 2013

One Direction: THIS IS US 3D


Watched One Direction's movie with my one and only true 1D fangirl, Razzlynn. I wass so darn excited for this movie and of course, to see my babies on the screen. Apparently, it only comes in 3-Dimensional images, we no choice had to grab the 3D glasses and a pay quite a huge amount for a movie. Quite my first time to pay such amount- $13 (incl. the glasses). The good thing is that we could  keep those glasses! So.... Anyone who asked me out for a 3D movie, you better tell me before I leave my house yah! Else, you gotta pay for my glasses - I'm warning ya!

The movie was completely spectacular!!! It felt sooo reall (due to the 3D effects of course). Their voices during the concerts were soooo magnificient and I could tell youu that they don't lip sync at all! And, Niall can sing too! I'm so proud of himm! If you're a 100% true fan of 1D, it would be worth it to watch this movie of course. You'd definitely sing along to their songs and it felt so surreal! I felt like I was at their concert but, just that I'm seated. LOL! (No one sits on a concerts,duh, except for symphonies).

Anyway, all of the guys faces looks amazingly flawless! So... gorgeous up on screen. So real, so near, so handsomeee... sooo.....WOWWW! I sure did fell in love with all five of them! If I have the money again, I'd definitely watch it once more! Same goes to Razzlynn! I LOVE THE MOVIEE!!!!



I'm so in love with the movie that I came home straight and finally, updated my tumblr with tonnes of 1D! hahahaa. I'm so sorry you guys, but they are all so irresistible! LOL! 

Check out my tumblr: Humaira's Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment