03 July 2013

Catch Up @ Seoul Garden

Met these two donkeys today to give their birthday presents and hopefully they like it. If anyone doesn't ... well, I liked what I bought! hhahaa. It's adorable and vintage pleaseee~ I'll upload the picture of their gifts after 6th July coz someone hasn't had his actual birthday yet! 

Anyhooo, we did some catching up and had big time full to the brim lunch-dinner at Seoul Garden! Am neverrr gonna take bloody much food anymore! I think my tummy couldn't handle everything I stuffed because it hasn't been filled to the brim much lately. Ain't that true, dearest tummy? What I've ate over the past few days were mainly yoghurt and peanut butter cupcake. PER DAY okayyy! Yes, it's unhealthy eating but welll... I still eat veggies and fruits! *winks* 

Thereafter, we walked around and window shopped! Ohhhh how much I miss stepping into a mall, a store with clothes!, the smell of cotton and shoes~~~ Mmmmmm! I MISS SHOPPING! Til I am planning to grab some clothes and shoes this coming Sunday (most probably? or maybe not?) !!!!!! THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZYYYYY!!!!

List of what I wanna buy (for school obviously):
  1. Converse shoe
  2. New Balance casual shoe 
  3. THAT Bohemian top?!?!?! 
  4. MORE BLOUSES! (so I won't be sooo.... sloppy to school) 
  5. New bag? KanKen? LongChamp? ha ha ha....
  6. Timberland boots (dream on~)
Oh, my hard earned money.... Tho, I have to leave it to get ready for school's transport feessssssss!!! Such a pain! I promise myself to handle the school transport fee myself since I'm still keeping my Yoguru shift. InshaaAllah, it'll be ample for transport fee for a month and also, probably to help up with my food intake in school~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment