18 May 2013

PappaMia

Sent my aunt and uncle off to perform their glorious umrah and after that my family and I dined in at Changi Aiport Terminal 1's PappaMia! It's been soooo long since I dined in with my family members. Apparently, each one of us have started to be so busy with work. Especially me having to work on weekends at cupcake store and Yoguru :( Thank god I was able to take off from cupcake store today! Yipppeee! Hopefully they did fine today. hahaha! I heard all the cake in jars Faezah and I made sold out fast! Not forgeting the cupcakes! 

Let'sget back to what I wanna blog today. It's about PappaMia! It's really a fancy and cozy place to dine in. However,I don't think they had much variety in this restaurant. I don't recommend this place as the food there wasn't to die for :( It was simple and does not even have any kick to it. It was pricey and I even thought coffee shops served waaaay better food. Not only that, price wise coffee shops definitely wins a prize! 

Nonetheless, I'll share with you guys a few food/desserts that made me pleased with this restaurant.
^ Coconut Ice cream with Gula Melaka. 
There was a picture displayed on the menu and we had trouble choosing between this and mango sago dessert. So, we thought we should give this a try and thinking that mango sago was simple~ Unfortunately, I might not give another try on this (definitely). It was simply just... Coconut ice cream placed on top a coconut. And the insides of the coconut was only gula melaka. No coconut jelly (at the sides) neither there was any coconut juice inside as well. NONE. 

Yup, it was definitely quite pathetic to have ordered this and wasnt worth the money. If I'm not wrong it costs around $5.90 - $7.90++. Geeeezz. But, the coconut ice cream was quite delightful with the fattening taste. Mmmm.

^ Tauhu Goreng 
This one is to die for!! Definitely worth the money (even if I forgot how much it was). It was super crispy the way they fry the tauhu. The sauce was so delightful that we kinda.... finished it first even when we are left with half of the tauhu. We, too, thought of asking for a refill for the sauce (but doubt so they'll give haha!) Even, I, the not-a-fan of beancurds, loved this dish so much! Mmmm.. I was quietly sneaking to eat this. Because my family definitely knew I wasn't into this type of beancurd-y dishes~ 

^ Chendol Gula Melaka
This dessert can never upset anyone, right? I'm always a fan of Chendol currently. Luckily, this restaurant did their chendol with absolute perfection. It tastes so gooood! And I enjoyed it from the start to the end of consuming it. Can't say anything much about this dessert by the way .HAHAHA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment