06 February 2013

TURTLE ADVENTURE

Rest assure, no turtles were harmed.............
Well, this for sure wasn't harmed. hehee.

Saw this mysterious huge turtle on Saturday night... It was dirty and lost.... So, my dad decided that it wants to play on the monkey bars.... And here you go, dear turtle... 

 I see you happy up there... Goodnight...
Meanwhile, on a Sunday morning... the turtle had fallen to the ground.. and my dad decided to put it back up on the monkey bars again. Facing the sun now... Suntanning I assume...


Unfortunately, out comes the rain... Poor turtle... Drenched and experiencing cold, sadness at the same time. 

By night time, there were people downstairs at the fitness corner and.... I don't see the sight of any turtle anymore.. I assumed someone took it home or the garbage man disposed him properly... 
Well, I thought wrong... On Monday morning, on the way to school, I saw the turtle.... over here... 
I guess it became... 
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE!!! 


Any resemblance? 


No comments:

Post a Comment