11 February 2013


I was bored....
Right now, Im bored too. 

Im gonna do my reports and study as much... Well, see how :) hahaha! This week marks the last normal schooling day in Temasek Polytechnic! Awwwww... It's kinda sad for thinking about it many times. I've yet to go SugarLoaf ! hahahaha. I'll definitely miss all my friends and lecturers there. 
If you were to ask me , among all my schooling years, which is the best ? Primary/ Secondary  Poly ? Without hesitation, I'd say Poly. 
Duuuh, I'm living so close to the school and there's air-con every single lesson. I love the way I have to dress to school - tee and pants - it's very free and easy however, troublesome every morning to pick which clothes to wear. I love the way I understand each subject and able to cope all of them on my own at home. I don't need any brothers to guide me in my subjects. I know myself that I'm potential enough to do anything... And I proudly say I've grown smarter over the years. Hey, compared to during Primary / Secondary, I was never good at maths. 

Most importantly, I got friends in Poly. I got friends from my course. I got friends from my class. I never did find a place to fit in among my secondary school classmates. It's either I had to change myself to fit in....or... They're too cool for me to be in (never know I might ruin their image!) Right now, I'm blessed for having the right-type of friends from my class. If there's any class chalet, I'll definitely go because I have someone with me to tag along, to talk to, to laugh, to create and share many awesome memories. 

Poly is a place that I stayed being myself and never had to change to fit in.I did my very best and able to show love and concern towards everyone around me. I love poly life. In a few weeks time, I'll be sitting for my last paper (which is a killer one)... and then, I'll be a free bird! I don't exactly know what I wanna do... where I wanna go... I have to find a job that I want ASAP so that no one will secure it before me ~~ hehehe. Well, we'll see... maybe I DO have something in mind what to do, where to go :) 

Is this a sentimental post? Because... I don't recall myself wanting to type all of this. HAHAHAH! Tally-ho~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment