23 February 2013

Crème Brûlée

Dined at Bedok Point's Eatzi Gourmet Restaurant with the family today. Apparently, my dad obtained $80 voucher from Safra NS Men. So, that is whyyy we get to go to Eatzi. It's honestly a rare opportunity to dine in over here. Very priceeeyy~ 

Lucky, $80 voucher saved us from paying a total bill of $120++. Yuup, told you it was pricey. But no doubt, it was worth it and filling. However, I'm not gonna blog about the food because ain't no pictures to go along with it. Only.... The truly delicious crème brûlée they have. It was my first virgin try on this dessert. I've been dying to try them but I had no idea where to get it. The ones that are Halal obviously. 

Andd pooof~ Here you go, Humaira. 
$6++ worth of goodness. Note, the GST very the atas hor. 


It was soooo good that my dad told his young adulthood story that he did try to attempt making Crème Brûlée! He even researched/ go to hotels to learn how to make them. However, when he tried.... He got criticized by my mom that it turned out..... Not as good as it should be. 
Yeaaaah, never knew my dad had this interest in him. Whyyyy did it died off?! Else, I could have really talented parents whom I can bake together with! Heheheeee~  

Not only that, my brother greedily suggested that we order another serving of this extraordinarily fabulous Crème Brûlée! heheeee. Y'all must try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment