21 December 2012


This morning I woke up early just to watch XFactor Live !! Yessss, it was live in US which means my babies are live! hahaha. Whaaaaatt am I talking about~ Anyhooo, I didn't watch it particularly regarding on the winners of this year's XFactor USA. Likee duhhh, hah!
I just watched specially because there will be One Direction Performance !!! YEAH YEAH YEAHHH! :D
And they were handsome as usual. Performing Kiss You from their latest album Take Me Home and yeah, music video for this song should be released by now. Somewhat, I can't find it on YouTube :( WHYYY!!!

I enjoyed their performance. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. hahahahhhhah! The boys were fabulous and damnnn it getting better in each of their performances! I LOVE YOU! Too bad, fangirl-ing mode on now. Geeez.

Lastly I would like to say..... 
Niall was totally flawless and cute with his swaaaagg movements. I love you, Niall! hahaha. And Demi Lovato, why won't you look at him in eyes when he's just staring at you in awe?! Be nice, girl. Eeeeeppp, I love them both! Double fangirl mode on nooooowwwwww.

Gonna watch Xfactor US encore later on at 11:25pm which the boys will perform once again~ YIPEEEE!!!!
Enjoy your weekends, peeepooos.

No comments:

Post a Comment