19 March 2012

JAPANESE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME


Konbawa, minasan !
Let's blog abt last week, a wonderful memorable week :')

DAY 1
So, first day, the Japanese suprisingly came super duper early. Not good to tell them t reserve bus at 8.30. Bukit Timah to Tampines takes 30mins?! You kidding me? But anyway, it's alright. As days goes by.... We got use to it.
Unfortunately, Im the organizer and I suck at impromptu speeches. Really should have prepared something. Lesson learnt. Added to the horrible opening speech was the so dead awkward silence I received from them. But somehow somewhere.... I heard Fatan's voice. HEHEHEHE. phewwww~ Can :D
How can I describe my first impression of the Japanese.... They were extremely cute, sweet and friendly !!! o(^▽^)o Could have sworn I almost died when a guy, Hiro (that's his name - womanizer! hehehe) made the awkward silence become sooo extremely friendly by "Very nice video!!! " How cannn I noooottt die on the spot?! hahaha. And all of them enjoyed the opening video :) GREAT.
First day was all in all awesome and boring for me ( i had to take care of food -.- and was severely suffering from stomachache).
________________________________________________________
DAY 2
Karakuri workshop ~ So lepak day for me.
K can. Nothing much on this day.
DAY 3
Karakuri presentation. Kinda funnnnnn aaahh. Haiz...
And it all ended early so we manage to go to Simpang Bedok for dinner !
You, Humaira, planned so well ! hahahah ! All thanks to my lovely Fajrina & Afiqah for last minute reccee.
Im not gonna stop myself from posting food related stuff. Since I had heavy lunch, they all scolded me for eating the below for dinner. -.- ohhhhhhh relaaaxx laaa. VOMIT AT YOU PEOPLE THEN YOU KNOW!~

Sesame Red Bean ball !!!! I liikeeee. Served real warm for me.
Just 3 balls @ $2 made me super full ! "Ippai desu ! "


DAY 4

Hooooraaayy ! Amazing race wasss amazing for all of them. So glad to hear from the ambassadors on the last day during briefing. Heard they enjoyed it and it was really fun. YAHOOOO! My hardwork paid off ! Not only me, but thank you a billion to the people i worked with. Thank you for the reccee and thank you for the planning of games. :D
WE DID IT!!!!!!!

I watched with my own very eyes that they enjoyed the henna painting especially and find Indian cuisine & sweets really interesting.
It got a little hectic when there was train issues at Dhoby Ghaut - Harbourfront. That means Chinatown was affected !!! Thank god, Singapore MRT staff did their very best to solve and made eveyone's journey smooootthhh and calm :) THUMBS UP , SINGAPORE! hehehe.

Alhamdullilah.

Even Arab Street station , when they all were soooo extremely shaaagg after souvenir shopping & games, they were still excited to put on traditional malay costumes / learn malay culture. YAY!


Meet my team members. hahahha!!!
Thank you guys for every single thing. For the last minute (1 week) preparation. Andd loook.... we've done a great job ! I love you all. :')

_______________________________________________

DAY 5

I dont like Sentosa. Hot & expensive.
But for the sake of Japanese, ok can. Let's go.
DAY 6

When you spent a bunch of strangers you barely know nor understand a perfect sentences they say, then you know it's time to part ways. They don't originally belong here nor do they want to stay here forever. Since 12th March until 17th March, from 9am - 9pm. Yes, 12hrs away from home for a week. To sacrifice sleeping time and waking up early for school. Additionally, sending them back to hostel and waiting for train / bus to go back home.... That's more that 12hours away from home. I put my heart and soul for this. Everyone did. And no regrets at all. Not a single one.
To hear Japanese's speech touched my heart so deeply. And i barely can't hold back the tears. For the little things we did were greatly and quietly appreciated by them. And all of them were put into simple yet amazing phrases that I will never ever forget.

Thank you so much every single one of you involved. This was much more memorable event compared to any other I had.








AND I MADE A CRANE !!!!!!!! THEY TAUGHT ME! but I have forgotten. hehehe.
So prouuudd you knooowww :')
And sooo sweeet of them to give us this. Haiiizzzzzzzzzz.... Love you all from the deepest bottom of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment