I didnt managed to wake up in time to make breakfast that I loooonged to have.
So, Mama made it instead :( And Mama suuuure brought back the brother & I childhood memories. Mmmmm~
I wanted to make it but.... sleep had to takeover my morning.
Oh well, I asked her the process of her homemade less-oil hotdog rolls instead .
Hotdog Rolls
Procedures:
1) Steam/ boil the hotdogs (whatever the difference is between steaming & boiling) with a little oil and sugar to it.
2) Meanwhile, flatten slices of bread (to prevent too much oil from being absorbed by the bread)
3) At least 2-3 eggs, stir them in a bowl .
4) Place the hotdogs on bread and roll them !
5) Dip it in the egg mixture.
6) You're ready to fry them! :)
I guess the amount of oil is kinda similar/standard way frying ?
An experienced cook would know.
And Mama started screaming.... Not really. HAHAHHA. Just trying to make things sound exaggerative. But(!) I was awaken by her voice though. In addition, my brother's monstrous footsteps :(
HORRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS IN THE HOUSE.
So, baking time starts !
Instead of my forever dry chocolate muffins, I decided to stay on baking my chocolate brownies. Unfortunately, I guess.... by now... my white chocolate in the fridge might have gone through it's expiry date. So, I decided to experiment and tried out different ways to customise my brownies ! I use peanut butter (which sadly was chunky bits but oh whatever) and Nutella !
Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients:
90 grams cocoa powder
115 grams butter
340 grams fine sugar
4 large eggs
115 grams plain flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
A pinch of salt
*chocolate chips
*Almond/walnutsProcedures:
1) Using double boil method, mix cocoa powder and butter together.
2) After double boiling, let it to cool.3) Sift flour and salt together.
4) Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and beat it (mixer) til its fluff fluff (not so fluffy though)
5) Add in sugar bit by bit while mixing.
6) Beat til sugar is fully crushed/dissolved.
7) Then, add in the flour, salt and vanilla essence - Mix it well by using the folding method. (Don't use mixer)
8) Add in cocoa & butter mixture and mix using folding method again.
9) **Add in your chocolate chips/almond/walnuts if you want to.10) Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
11) Grease 10x10 tray.
12) Place a baking sheet on top of it and grease it again.
13) Bake fore 40-45 minutes. Or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
14) Cool for 1 minute before removing from tray.
15) Decorate your brownies and serve them ! :)
I had my brownies spread with peanut butter and nutella. I had to double boil them separately before spreading them on top of my brownies. Double boiling is good so that they're spread easily and settled down on the brownies when cooled. Instead of white chocolate / peanut butter / nutella, can try to sprinkle some fine sugar (like the ones on pancake). That'll be lovely.
Ok, didn't expect to turn this post into a baking lesson kind of post. Just had to do it for my own future references :)
Hopefully, one day I'll compile whatever I successfully baked and turn this blog to a recipe blog ! Which.... is soooooooo useful (especially for me!).
My recipes are trustworthy okkk! Turns out greaaattt! TRY IT! :D
Yay! Happy Chinese New Year. Have a great holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment