

had double cups of sogurt on Monday. Happygirl93 !! hahahaha. ok, lame.
I must confess SwirlArt is such a scaaaaam. Super duper expensive compared to oh-you-so-wonderful Sogurt ! Mmmmmm!!! But SwirlArt has more varieties for the toppings. Oh wellxzsxzs , i enjoyed the froyo more than the toppings.
And my mom taught me how to get much more lighter which means cheaper cup of Sogurt. Unfortunately, that is, DO NOT TAKE ANY FRUITS. STRAWBERRY. Ya, coz it's heavy. Quite truuuuue~
The above cost me $6 while the below was only $3++ , HOHOHOHO!
and students get 10% off ! double HOHOHOHO-ness ! :D
Soooooo in love with Sogurt !!!
No wonder Eunice like Sogurt.

Don't worry even if I'm eating quite a lot ! I don't think so ? Well, this week i exercised twice ! So heaaallthy ! hahahaa. Sooooo proud of myself :') And boy , have you changed me ! I'm getting used to walking long distances. All those walks , I enjoyed myself . hehehe :)
and like finalllyyyyyyy !!!!!!! I was able to admire a pathway full of beautiful flowers with someone. And also sat on a bench with weirdly but yet romantic tree positioned in between 2 benches. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I've always wish of sitting there. But if i sat alone....... it feels ALONE.
and like finalllyyyyyyy !!!!!!! I was able to admire a pathway full of beautiful flowers with someone. And also sat on a bench with weirdly but yet romantic tree positioned in between 2 benches. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I've always wish of sitting there. But if i sat alone....... it feels ALONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment