08 September 2011



EH EHHH, since its the fueledbyramen 15th anniversary concert !!! I woke up just in time for paramore live!! It's playing now.
OHHH LA LA LAAAAA~


Streaming by Ustream

______________________________________________________________

afterwards , head to town to do shopping !!! Since it's private sale ! Ohhh booyyy!!! :D
My mom finally got her DREAM bag :) and hell , she shopped for hours and hours ad hours and hours. (this includes shopping at Tampines Mall for her shoes too) I almost died of boredom and exhaustion! But that's okaaaaaay. I can't act fed up and tired. She'll definitely say that I'm no good to shop with (one day). Heard of it, sick of it. :) so Ive changed!!!! Hehehe.
And awwwwww, regretted not buying anything at all!!!!! :( after those COUNTLESS hours of shopping. Daaaaaammmnnnnn. Hate myself now. Should have bought a new black Baby-G watch and a Fossil bag. Sigh.
I normally waste and regret not buying things that are freaking DISCOUNTED! :'(

Hope there's another sale around the corner. Nowadays, shops bores me. They don't have any SALE signs put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment