so what if you've experienced it before ? Especially when you've experienced it many times. You were just a fool and immature at that time. You're young and blinded by the positive hopes around you. You were brainless and just follow what your mind wants you to do most. Your wasn't strong enough to be able to stop you from your stupid actions.
I AM NOT YOU. I AM NEVER LIKE YOU. AND I WILL NEVER BE YOU.
Just stop this would ya? Stop lying. Stop bein nice. Stop contradict and be so inconsistent with your opinions. I'm bored with it. He,too, is bored with it, liar. Can you just shut up and listen to yourself ? What are you? MY GUARDIAN ANGEL? MY FORTUNE TELLER? I don't give a shit. And there you go again, trying to advice others.
Hurry!!! Stuff your ears with earplugs or just simply cover them , darling. Because she's never right.
No comments:
Post a Comment